- Availability: Within 1-2 weeks
- Product Code: Inspiro BASIC 200
Heat recovery units INSPIRO BASIC series.
Heat recovery units with an enthalpy exchanger is intended for ventilation systems as a modern element enabling the recovery of energy – heat and moisture.
It is designed for ventilation of residential buildings: single- and multi-family houses. Energy recovery allows for a significant reduction in building operating costs. The enthalpy exchanger located in the device is responsible for additional humidification / dehumidification of the air supplied to the room. Such a technological solution means that there is no need to install a condensate drainage system and minimizes the risk of frost. 3-speed AC fans responsible for supplying and exhausting ensure smooth exchange of used air with fresh air. The applied G3 pre-filters protect the exchanger against quick contamination. Communication and control of the device takes place via the control panel.
The equipment is available in the air range from 200 m3/h - 800 m3/h.
Standard functions and equipment:
- G3 pre-filters protecting the exchanger against dirt
- enthalpy exchanger enabling heat and moisture recovery
- 3 speed AC fans
- intuitive BASIC controller included
- manual “bypass”
- filter contamination signaling
- the unit controller does not support the control of external sensors or auxiliary heaters
You can download technical catalogue here.
|Nominal airflow (m³/h)||200|
|Maximum efficiency (%)||75|
|Maximum enthalpy efficiency (%)||63|
|Supply voltage (V) / Supply frequency (Hz)||220-240 / 50|
|Noise (dB (A)])||31.5|